Creating Charts for Fiscal Year 2015
You can create two types of charts:
A) to compare all or some subset of states or regions; or B) to quickly compare up to four states or regions.
For a chart of multiple states or regions:
1. First select the type of data to compare,
2. Then choose whether to sort alphabetically, from low to high, or from high to low.
3. Complete the selection by choosing all states and all regions or other selected groups of states/regions.
For the second type of chart, first select the type of data to display. Then select up to four states or regions.
Right click on the chart to print.
To create a chart with state-to-state comparisons of selected data:
1. Select the "begin creating a chart" button;
2. Select the category of data to use for comparison;
3. Select the option for sorting data (alphabetical, low to high, or high to low); and
4. Select any number of states and/or regions to compare.
To create a chart comparing data within a single state or region, click either the data you are interested in comparing, or a state or region. Clicking any control will draw a chart in the lower-right part of the page. The chart will be redrawn with new data whenever you click another control.